Women in Media
June 26th 2019, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500.00 for non-members
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Pay Bill No - 260922
Account No - Media
Account name: Nest Group Africa
Mettā Nairobi brings you the 13th installment of the “Women-In” series where we will be hosting a star-studded panel consisting of women at the top of their game in the media industry.
The sub-topics set for discussion include:
1. Traditional mass media and social media.
2. Freedom of speech and its impact on media.
3. Journalism ethics.
4. The portrayal of women in media.
The panelists include:
1. Asha Mwilu - Special Projects Editor, Royal Media Services Limited
2. Cynthia Mwangi - Head of Radio, Hot 96
2. Christine Mungai - Writer & Journalist, Independent.
3. Moina Spooner - Commissioning Editor, The Conversation Africa.
The conversation will be moderated by Terryanne Chebet, General Manager - Metropol TV
The main purpose of the series is to celebrate women in different sectors, their achievements, and their roles. Looking at the great strides that have been made over the years by women throughout the world, we want this platform to empower the next generation.
The event regularly sells out. Please note:
1. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and Audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered.
4. Please ensure you bring your national ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
- More Details & Registration