#WhatsGood BoP Marketing
February 28th 2019, 6:00-8:30pm
Mettā Nairobi, Riverside
KES 500 for non-Mettā members
Mpesa Pay Bill No. 260922 Nest Group Africa
Account No. BOP
Instructions: Go to M-PESA & select Pay Bill
Nest is excited to announce the third edition of the #WhatsGood series- a thought leadership and education series, facilitating thought-provoking panel using deep learning techniques such as case studies and curated in-depth presentations. #WhatsGood seeks to go beyond the surface by providing technical advice, tangible solutions and intellectual thought-leadership surrounding the most pressing challenges currently facing Africa’s business sectors. #WhatsGood simply asks ‘What’s Good?’ out there now, and helps the attendee learn and be informed about the issue his or her business faces.
The event will be geared towards answering the question 'How do you make money from the Bottom of the Pyramid (BoP)' Sub-topics include:
Strategies to reduce the costs of last mile distribution in rural areas.
Strategic partnerships to reach and service customers.
Marketing strategies to differentiate and spread awareness in areas where internet penetration is low and customer education is low.
The panelists include:
1. Claire Mongeau- Founder & CEO, M-Shule
2. Stephen Njenga- Agribusiness Expert, BoP Innovation Center
3. Lindsay Stradley- Co-Founder, Sanergy
4. Irene Hu- Associate Partner, Open Capital Advisors
5. Benjamin Njenga- Co-Founder, Apollo Agriculture
The conversation will be moderated by Arman Moussavi who is the Head of Business Development, Azuri Technologies.
**The event regularly sells out.
1. Registration without payment does not guarantee a seat. Therefore please ensure you follow up registration with payment through our Pay Bill number provided above.
2. Video and Audio content will be recorded by the Mettā team
3. Mettā can only offer a refund once you submit proof of payment and request for a refund at least 24 hours prior to the event. Kindly note that request for refunds that fall outside the stipulated timelines will not be considered.
4. Please ensure you bring your ID/Passport to ensure easy & guaranteed passage at the security desks.
- More Details & Registration