How to Scale Your Business with Google Ads
November 29th 2018, 8:30-10:00am
California Tower 加州大廈
According to a report made by Hootsuite and We Are Social on the 2018 Eastern Asia internet trends, Google remains the most important web directory in Hong Kong with more than 74 million of monthly pageviews and in many countries around the world it's the preferred search engine. Knowing how to run a successful Google Ads campaign and how to optimise it is key to reach your online success and grow your clients' portfolio.
The workshop has the intent to show how every business can effectively grow advertising in Google with the adoption of the right practices for the maximization of the ROI. Many times companies start a Google Ads campaign without having the right tracking system in place, thus missing opportunities coming from their online advertising. This session will provide knowledge on the tools that should be used in order to limit as much as possible unwanted clicks and budget waste.
- Introduction : speaker and his specialisation
- An overview of the Hong Kong digital landscape
- Quality Score and its secrets
- Conversions, what they are and how to measure them setting up an efficient tracking system
- Reporting and daily optimisation
- Q&A session
- How to reduce your budget waste when running Google Ads campaigns
- How to close the gap between clicks and conversions
- Why the "test and scale" approach is the winning one when it comes to Google Ads?
Francesco has more than 11 years of working experience in IT and Online Business, who has worked for IBM, Google and other companies, leading the incubator-oriented enterprises to develop market strategies to promote corporate profits. Francesco can be fairly defined as a digital marketing guru with 7 years of experience in SEM/SEO/Online Advertising and Sales with Google.
Francesco has lived in Asia-Pacific for 6 years and in 2017 has co-founded the digital agency “Digital Nomads Hong Kong” which has become an official Google Partner. In addition to that, in May 2018, he started a new company focused on product management and innovation, Materia, with another ex-Googler.
- More Details & Registration