Ready To Make An Impact ?
Apply for the role of:
Head of Content & Marketing
The role entails:
1. Developing and execute a compelling content strategy across all key Mettā initiatives -
events, programs, and platforms - social media, podcast, and website.
2. Developing and executing content curriculum for specific innovation programs - proposals,
work plan, schedule, experts sourcing, engagement, and content delivery.
3. Drive and oversee attendance and growth of various Mettā initiatives through recurrent
marketing activities across multiple business segments to promote events attendance,
4. Drive revenue growth for open innovation programs and event sponsorships through
client engagement, proposal writing, pitching, and closing deals.
5. Supporting member-driven events alongside the community team through working
alongside members to understand and fulfill their needs
Apply before the 15th of March